Trend is an annual magazine that has been in print for the past 25 years. It can now also be read online as a flipbook at trendmagazineglobal.com. With a publishing team dedicated to high integrity, Trend reflects the diversity and values of our communities and inspires locals and visitors alike with sophisticated editorial. We reflect and amplify new trends in art, design, architecture, and cuisine in the Southwest, as well as the cultural movements in Santa Fe, Abiquiu, Albuquerque, and Taos in particular—some of the country’s most inspiring. Trend brings you the latest in-depth articles combined with beautiful advertising. We are truly a magazine that matters.
Our uncompromising attention to detail and rigorous printing standards not only make us a highly respected and collectible magazine but also create a demand for the products and services featured in each issue we publish. When your advertising appears in Trend, you are a part of the timeless aesthetic that embraces our readers’ sensibilities. Your ad, together with our editorial integrity, will fill a unique niche in the magazine marketplace, one that is sophisticated, stylish, and cutting edge, guiding buyers to the best art and merchandise available for purchase in the West.
circulation and distribution
• Trend magazine is published annually. Copies are available throughout New Mexico, on newsstands, including in airports, across the US and Canada, and by subscription.
• The 2024 issue of Trend will be available from June 2024–January 2025, with a distribution of 20,000 copies.
• Our 2024 issue (25th annivesary) is double sized, 500 plus pages.
• Trend magazine reaches an educated, informed, affluent readership with insightful, engaging editorial content that is focused on art, design, architecture, interior design, cuisine, and lifestyle trends.
• Advertisers are provided complimentary copies to give to their clients.
Each year, 20,000 total copies are distributed, with 500 copies mailed to subscribers in the United States and Canada, including homeowners, interior designers, real estate executives, architects, builders, and prominent community leaders.Complimentary copies are distributed in Santa Fe, Taos, Albuquerque, and Abiquiu at the finest galleries, hotels, specialty retail stores, upscale real estate offices, banks, restaurants, title companies, vacation-home rentals, and the offices of architects, builders, and designers. Trend is also distributed at local and national art fairs, cultural events, and industry design shows.